Did you lose your island? We want to help you get it back as fast as possible, so please check out the section below for help that matches your circumstances. Island Experiment features an advanced island recovery system that should work by itself but you might be able to recover it faster by yourself!
I HAVE INSTALLED AN UPDATED AND EVERYTHING IS GONE
- Do not panic! You should be able to restore your island from the Facebook save you've had before.
- Play through the tutorial mission (the one that involves saving Diana)
- Tap on Facebook icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Log in to your Facebook account and allow the game the access to your basic profile
- A window will open (see below) that will ask you which island you would like to use - chose LOAD FROM FB option
That should load your previous island from Facebook save and you will be able to continue from where you've been before.
I DID NOT CONNECT MY GAME TO FACEBOOK
Oh! It's a sad news but our support team should be able to help you in a situation as such. Please submit a ticket from your current game and specify the following information:
- Are you using the same device as before?
- Did you perform a factory reset of the device?
- Have you submitted any tickets from your previous game?