Are you wondering how to move some objects in order to reach harmony and make some unique compositions? This article will help you to handle it.
There is a very important moment you would like to know before starting - not all the buildings/resources can be moved. If the object becomes transparent after activating the Moving Objects mode, then it is not available for moving. If it doesn't - you can feel free to move it wherever you like. Here is a screenshot with an example:
You can move objects like this:
1. Press the green "Moving Objects" button:
2. Press and hold object you want to move. While "holding" the object you can drag and place it anywhere you want.
3. After you've placed the building on the new place, you can rotate it for a preferred look by pressing the "Rotate" button:
To apply changes, press the "Confirm" button:
To cancel changes, press the "Cancel" button:
Should you want to move an object to the decorative island, you can do that by clicking on the chest icon above the building. The object will be moved to your inventory and will be available for placement on your decorative island.
Voila: you have a free space to make a unique composition of Decorations in your own style.
Sometimes, moving objects may be not enough for the design. An opportunity to delete objects will help you here.
You can delete objects like this:
1. Press the "Moving Objects" button
2. Press an object you want to delete.
3. Press the button with a yellow bulldozer:
4. The confirmation window will appear, you can cancel or confirm the deletion. Sometimes it costs gems or coins to remove the building.
Good Luck with the decoration experiments!